ABOUT OUR DOCTORS
Dr. Subodh Phadke
- He has done BDS from Nair Dental College in 1990.
- For the next 2 years he practiced with well known Oral and maxillofacial Surgeon and two general dental Practitioners. Then, he started his own practice in 1992 at Thane with single chair with blend of skills and broad vision he expanded single chair practice to 5 chairs multidisciplinary practice at two places. After 25 years of practice , with the Moto of sharing practical knowledge of dentistry to new practitioners , he has started , “Dentalogics – School of dentistry .”
- Keeping in mind duty to cater to rural people, he started Charitable unit at Wada and Deobandh.
- With the same Moto he also serves bed ridden patients at their home with the help of portable gadgets. Having understood that further upliftment of practice needs more skillful and dedicated hands with similar philosophy. He started building his dream team.
- Working on these strong principles and school of thought about diagnosis and treatment planning, running both clinics simultaneously has become easy.
- Serving Indian Dental Association (IDA), the only recognized guild of dental surgeons, he had been Secretary and president of IDA ,Thane Branch. Joint Secretary and Treasurer of IDA, Maharashtra state branch, Organizing Secretary of 54th MSDC .
- Has done Certification, Diploma, Degree(B.A) and post graduation (M.A Yogashastra).
- Finished Masters in Yogashastra (M.A) University of Nagpur having done certified ,diploma and B.A from same university.
- Started branch of Ghantali Mitra Mandal for Yoga at Vasant Vihar in 2009 which in running full fledged till date. Participated in state level Swimming and carom championships.
Dr. Priyanka Patil
- Graduated from Pravra Dental College, Loni in 2008. Joined Sai Dental Care Center, Airoli in 2008 and continued for 2 years.
- Simultaneously Started working with Advanced Dental Care Center .She soon became popular among patients not only because of clinical skills but also for her kind, gentle and caring nature.
- Her patience and politeness makes her known well among kids too. She has attended a no. of lectures which has added to her knowledge and clinical skills. This helps her to give best services and treatment to the patients.
- Her clinical experience clubbed with excellent management skills makes her an integral part of ADCC.
Dr. Leena Masurkar
- She has done her graduation from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth dental college, Sangli in the year 2014.She is associated with ADC since Oct’14.
- Her calm and composed nature along with her enthusiasm to learn new things help her bond with patients.
- She has done a no. of courses and attended lectures like implant, CPR etc. which has added a feather in her cap.
- She is specialized in delivering Nitrous oxide sedation to patients as well. Nitrous oxide is a safe and effective sedative agent which relaxes anxious patients to take dental treatment on dental chair itself. In order to enhance her skills she has done a basic as well as advanced implant course including sinus lift and bone graft surgeries.
Dr. Vivek Patni
- He has been working with ADCC for 10 years.
- He completed his BDS in year 1999.
- He completed his MDS in orthodontics in year 2002 from Nair Dental College.
- He is currently associated with MGM Dental College and hospital as asst. Prof
Dr. Om Bhagele
- Dr. Bhagele is a skilled periodontist who has been working with ADCC for 5 years.
- Let it be any surgical procedure, patients feel safe in his hands.
- He has completed his MDS from in year 2002.
- He currently is professor in department of Periodontology at SMBT dental college, Sangamner.
Dr. Preeti Kulkarni
- She completed her MDS in orthodontics in year 2013.
- Her young mind and cheerful personality certainly adds to her success.
Dr. Tapan Yeolekar
- He completed his BDS from Maharashtra university of Health Sciences.
- He has completed his MDS (Pedodontics) from F.A.G.E. Secured 2nd position (silver medal) in Sri Siddhartha University MDS exams.
- His skills and great way of dealing with children makes him a friendly popular dentist.
She has been a part of ADC since oct 1996. Being the most senior member, she has been the witness of ADC growth from single to multi-chair practice. Her friendly nature and good communication skills help her connect well with patients.
She has been associated with ADC since 20 years. Her management skills and hard work made her a significant part of ADC.
She has been working with ADC since 17 years. her vigilance and experience has helped her train and supervise the new assistants.
She has been a part of ADC since january 2010.Her proficiency in reception, record keeping and manging appointments makes her a suitable choice for our ADC family.